Crestview Tourist Park is a quiet, landscaped Park offering a high standard of comfort to the most discriminating traveller, caravanner & camper at budget prices.
We are situated on the southern entrance to Canberra, just 10 minutes from the city offering the perfect holiday location due to its close proximity to Canberra.
Fully self contained from Budget to Deluxe cabins with air-conditioned comfort, bathroom, toilet, colour TV, kitchen with stovette, microwave,fridge, crockery, cutlery & electric blanket. Bedding is not supplied. Bookings essential.
- Fully tiled modern amenities with laundromat & babies bath.
- Solar heated swimming pool & barbecue area.
- Powered and ensuite caravan sites .
- GPS in-car systems for free loan while staying at the park.
- Children’s playground.
- Boomgate security.
- Ensuite & powered sites available.
- Free tour bookings arranged.
- City bus stop at entrance.
- Close to shops & clubs.
- Ask about our free Gym membership during your stay.
- Free Wireless internet access available.
- Sorry no pets.
Alive Health and Fitness Queanbeyan
5 High St, Queanbeyan 02 6297 7788 Open Hours: Monday-Thursday 530AM-9PM, Friday: 530AM-8PM, Saturday: 7AM-6PM, Sunday: 9AM-6PM
With complimentary access to Alive health and fitness Queanbeyan when staying at Crestview, you can meet all your fitness requirements when away from your normal gym. Please enquire at reception for more information.
Love it – that’s why we come back. Quiet, clean, safe for our kids and close enough to Canberra without being in the middle of it. Queanbeyan is lovely, a great base for usSue Osbourne
Peaceful relaxed atmosphere. Absolutely wonderful at the end of a busy day to come back and spend time in the pool.Dennis
The accommodation was very clean and so was the whole caravan park. We will definantly be back here should we visit the region again. Well done to all the staff and management.Raymond